Shoppers Adda is an Indian Company registered under the businesses Act, having its registered office at Pune.
- Important Note:-
- Information we collect:-
- Contact information: we’d collect your name, email, mobile number, telephone number , street, city, state, PIN code, country and IP address.
- Payment and billing information: we’d collect your billing name, billing address and payment method once you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit Card number or credit card expiry date or other details concerning your credit card on our website. Credit card information is going to be obtained and processed by our online payment partners.
- Information you post: We collect information you post during a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to
- Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, products you wish , products you plan to get , products you purchase , or the other information provided by your during the utilization of our website. we’d collect this as a neighborhood of a survey also.
- Other information: If you employ our website, we may collect information about your IP address and therefore the browser you’re using. we’d check out what site you came from, duration of your time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit once you leave us. we’d also collect the sort of mobile device you’re using, or the version of the OS your computer or device is running.
- We collect information in several ways:-
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you once you register as a user to form a sale on Shoppers Adda. We also collect information if you post a discuss our websites or ask us an issue through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We collect information about your usage of our website from tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Facebook Pixel, browser cookies and web beacons.
- We get information about you from third parties: For instance, if you employ an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site provides us certain information about you. this might include your name and email address.
- Use of your personal information:-
- We use information to contact you: We’d use the knowledge you provide to contact you for confirmation of a sale on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to reply to your requests or questions: We’d use your information to verify your purchase made on Shoppers Adda.
- We use information to enhance our products and services: We’d use your information to customize your experience with us. This might include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to seem at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to form our website and products better. We can combine the information that we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to guard our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We’d send you information about special promotions or offers. We’d also tell you about new features or products. These could be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we expect you would possibly find interesting. Or, for instance, if you purchase products from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications: We’d send you emails or SMS about your order or enquire about your feedback over the e-mail , SMS, call or in-person.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Sharing of data with third-parties:-
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share certain information with vendors who help us to manage our online registration process, payment process and transactional message process. Some vendors could also be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers: We share your information with brand owners/manufacturers and other parties liable for fulfilling the acquisition obligation. The brand owners/manufacturers and other parties may use the knowledge we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a 3rd party who provides or sponsors a brand/company/manufacturer, or who operates a store from where the order is fulfilled. Our partners use the knowledge we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we expect we’ve to so as to suit the law or to guard ourselves: We’ll share information to reply to a writ or subpoena. We can also share it if an agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we’d also share information once we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or any or a part of our business: For instance, if a part of “> a part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described during this policy: We’ll tell you before we do that .
- Third party sites:-
We maintain your personal information as long as we’ve a legitimate business to try to to so, for instance so as to supply you with services or goods, or as necessary or allowed by relevant laws like accounting and tax legislation.
If we don’t have an ongoing valid business got to access your personal information, we’ll either delete or anonymize it or, if it’s not feasible (for example, since your private details has been preserved in backup archives), we’ll store your personal information safely and separate it from any longer processing before deletion is practicable.
We firmly believe in safeguarding children’s privacy. In accordance with this belief, we don’t intentionally obtain or retain Personally Identifiable Information from people below the age of 18 on our Web, and no part of our Web is addressed to persons under the age of 18. If you’re under 18, please don’t use or access our information at any time or in any way whatsoever. We shall take reasonable action to delete any personally identifying information of people under the age of 18 who are collected on our Web without confirmed parental consent upon learning of the presence of such personal information.
We will delete the accounts and every one relevant information as soon as possible if we become aware that an individual submitting confidential info is under 18. If you think that we’d have some details about or by a toddler under the age of 18, please contact us at Email.
- Security Measures:-
We use suitable price protection measures to avoid unauthorized access to the Databases, to preserve data integrity, and to make sure that the knowledge we feature is employed correctly.
Any of your details are often accessed and edited for registered users of the Sites via your account, which is protected by a password. We propose you ought to not share your password with anybody else. Our workers would never ask you for your password through an unsolicited call or by an unsolicited email. If you share a machine with someone, you do not want to save lots of your log-in information on a shared computer (e.g., user ID and password).
When you have completed your session, remember to sign out of your account and shut your browser window.
No internet data transmission or any wireless network are often assured to be completely safe. Consequently, while we attempt to secure the knowledge that we keep for you, we will not guarantee the safety of any information that you simply send to us, and at your own risk, you do so.
- Updates to the present policy:-